RNU 1.08% 9.4¢ renascor resources limited

General Discussions, page-4583

1. 63 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 32
    Hi Hollw00d;

Im not in the right place or have the time to divulge all my calcs but proven/ probable reserves are not the best metric, nor only metric, that is relevant when assessing the nature and value of a graphite reserve. I suggest you familiarize yourself with what's required for battery grade graphite concentrate/ PSG and the relevance of graphite flake size/ distribution, grade and strip ratio ect to grasp the value of RNU's reserve.

By all means, Syrah has an amazing reserve on a range of metrics and is generally speaking, superior to RNU's. However, they are located in Mozambique where a militant Islamic group called Boko Haram have relentlessly carried out terrorist attacks and kidnappings of Westerners (ie mining) in the past. There strong hold is to close for my liking. That can have an enormous effect on security and lead to stalling of operations in regards to Syrah. I've been tempted to buy SYR but its too risky for my risk profile.

Additionally, demand will increase and outstrip supply dramatically in the coming years and thus there is alot of room for Renascor and other hopefuls.

Cheers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RNU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
9.4¢
Change
0.001(1.08%)
Mkt cap ! $238.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
9.2¢ 9.5¢ 9.1¢ $131.3K 1.417M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 3677 9.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
9.4¢ 39034 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 19/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RNU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.