RNU 2.44% 8.4¢ renascor resources limited

I've been well down before on many stocks but very rarely have a...

1. 8,005 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 829
    I've been well down before on many stocks but very rarely have a sook about it.

Ditto. Not much use worrying about the one that got away. Tend to find some posters are think their purpose may perhaps be to save the rest of us.

Sure as stocks rise and fall (some disappear entirely), so do emotions. I don't expect to make money on all stocks and on that front I am rarely disappointed but no amount of venting at other posters will change that and if one can walk away with a windfall here and there, I'll be happy even with a breeze, though it would be nice to have a few gusts coming one's way.

Some of you already had favourable gusts - I got into RNU a tad late but I'm happy to wait for the next gust - like a patient surfer, waiting for the next big wave - though in this case it may take a little longer - surfer wins hands down.

Meanwhile, the graphite is not going anywhere, though RNU's sp may move up sooner than the graphite itself leaving, once more pieces fall into place. Risk versus return - like the graphite currently - I'm staying put.

In the event that RNU were to fall over, it'll be just another dark day - though in this case I'll get some of that graphite, paint my face just to be sociable - with the purity of the stuff it's bound to fit in nicely. smile.png

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RNU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
8.4¢
Change
0.002(2.44%)
Mkt cap ! $213.3M
Open High Low Value Volume
8.3¢ 8.5¢ 8.3¢ $173.8K 2.068M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 24048 8.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
8.5¢ 384435 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 29/03/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
8.5¢
  Change
0.002 ( 3.28 %)
Open High Low Volume
8.3¢ 8.5¢ 8.3¢ 867205
Last updated 15.59pm 29/03/2024 ?
RNU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.