RNU 3.33% 9.3¢ renascor resources limited

Could I ask from those more experienced in these early stage...

1. 83 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 42
    Could I ask from those more experienced in these early stage projects, when funding for the capex is required and the equity raise portion occurs, generally how are the equity raises structured? Clearly its in the company's best interest to get the share price as high as possible beforehand and then announce an equity raise, I assume its a non renounceable rights issue for existing shareholders, but are they at shallow or deep discounts to SP at the time? With RNU you would suspect it would be reasonably tight discount, but is there a usual range say 5-10%, 10-20%.

Just curious.

I mean if you have $X in remaining funds you want to invest in RNU, is it better to i) buy now at 28.5c, or ii) wait till the equity raise is announced at which point the share price is 40.0c and the rights discount is 20% resulting in 32.0c shares being issued.

Given the likely continued trajectory of the share price (particularly when upcoming announcements made), then it seems to make sense to buy now at today's price, notwithstanding the dilution of your holding upon issuance of rights shares given you can't participate as you've expended your funds.

Any thoughts?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RNU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
9.3¢
Change
0.003(3.33%)
Mkt cap ! $236.3M
Open High Low Value Volume
8.8¢ 9.8¢ 8.7¢ $899.0K 9.716M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 249999 9.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
9.4¢ 7000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 11/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RNU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.