RNU 7.62% 9.7¢ renascor resources limited

I agree.One thing I didn’t mention that both @bombersmadd and...

1. 1,167 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2602
    I agree.

One thing I didn’t mention that both @bombersmadd and @TenX have picked up on is the looming theme of graphite price increases and how it is priced due to a lack of spot and futures markets.

So, it will be most interesting to see the Asian Metals release of their 1st Graphite Pricing Update for 2022. Do we know when?

Especially considering that RNU’s already has a graphite concentrates feedstock advantage (flake graphite has already increased) over its rivals. This enables it to compete with anybody on price before it goes into the downstream PSG process. Based on recently announced efficiencies, it’s likely to be shown in coming updated studies, to potentially blow the market out of the water.

Not forgetting that when RNU decided to vertically integrate to produce PSG, it did so with the professional assistance of Burnvoir, who have been their advisor's since 2017. Burnvoir advised Pilbara Minerals on a range of funding advice including debt funding with the Clean Energy Finance Corporation (CEFC). Consequently, the CECF has already announce its in-principal support, and other potential financing options and arrangements could eventuate through their professional involvement.

Renascor has clearly made an impact thus far. Strategies seem to be working, bankable Offtake’s with Anode Makers’ seem more likely, Government at all levels are on side (Australian Government’s Critical Minerals Road Map, CECF support, Export Finance Australia, SA government and local regional government).

Exiting times ahead!

All IMO, DYOR, GLTAH

Last edited by Mallyrock: 22/01/22

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RNU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
9.7¢
Change
-0.008(7.62%)
Mkt cap ! $246.3M
Open High Low Value Volume
10.5¢ 11.0¢ 9.5¢ $1.588M 15.92M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 31250 9.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
9.7¢ 344954 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 19/04/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
9.6¢
  Change
-0.008 ( 5.79 %)
Open High Low Volume
10.5¢ 11.0¢ 9.5¢ 7148161
Last updated 15.59pm 19/04/2024 ?
RNU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.