RNU 2.22% 8.8¢ renascor resources limited

Should be an interesting day then couple of weeks ahead for both...

1. 1,420 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1248
    Should be an interesting day then couple of weeks ahead for both RNU and the market. NASDAQ back up 3% on Friday. I was actually hoping things continued to cool down a little more.

I thought our big government funding announcements would be timed for the election. Morrison likes photo ops with winners. That looks like mid May now due their ongoing incompetence rather than March as previously suggested. I suppose it could still be done in a month and used as part of the campaign.

I tried, many have all tried. BB is not going to listen or calm his rhetoric. Bit like anti-vaxxers. You don’t even argue with them anymore, they are not going to listen to logic. I still can’t help myself and argue with climate change deniers. Funny thing is those types would never see the need for renewables and EV’s so will miss this once in a century ride that we are going on.

Id be happy with mid 20’s this week and launch from there when the big gun announcements come in.

I have been looking at NVX who is into synthetic graphite amongst other things. They are planning for 10kta of “anode material” and had a MC of $5 billion until the recent pullback. Our possible 60kta of PSG and MC of $400 million looks attractive. Bomber I saw you over there. Can you explain the massive MC. Still trying to lean more about it. I can buy that in my super but not this. Asked over there didn’t get much of a reply. Still trying to work out exactly what “anode material” is.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RNU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
8.8¢
Change
-0.002(2.22%)
Mkt cap ! $223.6M
Open High Low Value Volume
9.1¢ 9.1¢ 8.7¢ $340.8K 3.844M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 613822 8.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
9.0¢ 42048 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 23/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RNU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.