RNU 1.11% 8.9¢ renascor resources limited

Asx 300 still a fair bit away, need a MC north of $1billion....

1. 1,420 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1248
    Asx 300 still a fair bit away, need a MC north of $1billion. Maybe it’s good when you first get in but I have found it makes little to no difference generally. GXY went in and out of the asx200 a couple of times and it seemed to get smashed each time. One of the times the shorters went mental on it and the price dropped significantly. For those that don’t know GXY merged with ORE to become AKE. They just made it to the asx100 and the price has dropped 20% since then. So not always a good thing. In saying that I do think the first entry into the asx300 will mean a lot.
    https://www.marketindex.com.au/asx300
    But at the end of the day it’s all about fundamentals. If they are good and continue to be good the price goes up whether in or out. Shorters will have a go here one day. They usually win. Over at GXY we discussed the short squeeze for a year or more. The day never came because management did a large CR and allowed them all to get out scot free. Many were livid. Management over there also feathered their nest in the merge. Good management makes a massive difference. Not needing CRs makes the scum think twice about playing their games since they have no way out other than buying on market. I’ve said a thousand times and will say again getting government funding to build the mine makes all the difference, we are not beholden to the instos and their games. I’m sure DC knows all of this too well. Good to hear he has a good handle on the future graphite price. No one will be taking us for a ride.
    Last edited by Cadel: 08/02/22

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RNU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
8.9¢
Change
-0.001(1.11%)
Mkt cap ! $226.1M
Open High Low Value Volume
9.1¢ 9.1¢ 8.7¢ $283.0K 3.187M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 1015810 8.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
9.0¢ 105953 8
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.27pm 23/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RNU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.