RNU 5.95% 8.9¢ renascor resources limited

General Discussions, page-7122

1. 110 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 67
    Just trying to fully understand the Graphite and RNU play. Im understanding that mined natural graphite has a loosely fixed price per ton and there is also a processed graphite price which would be a higher price per ton. Am I correct in my understanding that no natural graphite is processed anywhere in the world other than in China and no processing plant in China is environmentally friendly. At this stage does this mean that all mined graphite worldwide is shipped to China for processing. I have heard that other graphite mining companies, SYR being one of them have processing plants in the pipeline for development in the USA. RNU will also have its own graphite processing plant in South Australia and processing would be using greener technology than that used in China. Would it also follow on that there would be a possibility that other graphite companies in Australia could be using the RNU plant before shipping the final product to Korea / Japan etc ie completely eliminating reliance on China for processing Australian mined graphite OR are there actually other companies in Australia looking to develope other graphite processing plants. I’m sure I have over simplified but very appreciative for any informed posters here to put me right on my understanding.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RNU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
8.9¢
Change
0.005(5.95%)
Mkt cap ! $226.1M
Open High Low Value Volume
8.5¢ 8.9¢ 8.4¢ $429.9K 4.933M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 1000 8.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
8.9¢ 611859 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RNU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.