RNU 2.44% 8.4¢ renascor resources limited

A very rainy day here in Adelaide and as I was looking out my...

1. 1,621 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 198
    A very rainy day here in Adelaide and as I was looking out my windows I've been thinking about the impact of future applications for graphite. In particular the sheer volume of patents that are being generated in Korea, Japan and also the Scandinavian history with graphene (correct me if I'm wrong but they invented it..?) I'm increasingly pondering on if partnership/jv is going to be the stage 2 expansion. I don't doubt the current mou's are progressing at an honest pace with legitimate intent as I believe China has vastly developed technologies for blending and a massive domestic demand. Its great to have so many parties interested in ur product and I really do wonder if there are serious negotiations currently under way - the our market cap is our biggest weakness atm... how do we go at valuing a company as investors compared to potential customers moving up the supply chain and their valuation of value created for them. The numbers might be murky but not seen anyone building up for a on market takeover atm I've never been a numbers man but it's a rainy day if anyone made any sense of what I'm saying

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RNU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
8.4¢
Change
0.002(2.44%)
Mkt cap ! $213.3M
Open High Low Value Volume
8.3¢ 8.5¢ 8.3¢ $173.8K 2.068M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 30072 8.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
8.5¢ 384435 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/03/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
8.5¢
  Change
0.002 ( 3.28 %)
Open High Low Volume
8.3¢ 8.5¢ 8.3¢ 867205
Last updated 15.59pm 28/03/2024 ?
RNU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.