RNU 1.15% 8.8¢ renascor resources limited

Was reading both RNU and EGR hot copper in terms of their...

1. 33 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 11
    Was reading both RNU and EGR hot copper in terms of their process, i only follow RNU so dont know too much detail about EGR but this is the Dec 21 announcement from RNU. To me it sounds like Dorfner not only validated RNU HF free process but also worked with them to refine it as evident by key word WITH, it hard to say how much involved Dorfner process were put into helping RNU refine their processes and what implication this may have with EGR, thoughts all?

"To purify Siviour Graphite Concentrates to battery-grade, Renascor has developed an eco-friendly purification process with DorfnerANZAPLAN that avoids the use of hydrofluoric acid (HF), which is generally used in Chinese PSG operations. Instead, Renascor will use less environmentally harmful reagents to purify Siviou r graphite for use in lithium-ion battery anodes.Earlier this year, Renascor completed bench-scale optimisation trials with battery mineral consultancy group Dorfner ANZAPLAN3. Dorfner ANZAPLAN is a leading consultancy and engineering company with particular experience in battery minerals. Dorfner ANZAPLAN’s graphite expertise includes testing, developing, piloting and adapting mineral processing parameters to purify graphite concentrates to lithium-ion battery grade levels of +99.95% C."

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RNU (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.