RNU 7.32% 8.8¢ renascor resources limited

General Discussions, page-8298

1. 1,442 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1252
    Sorry mate didn’t realise that you were just replying to a nonsense post and you rarely post here. So of the 60 rare posts that I imagine are all negative have you ever acknowledged that you may have got it wrong, even once.

I clicked on one of your posts from a year ago (RNU up 400% &EGR down 10%) and you were arguing with Mallyrock because he had the hide to say that Siviour was a viable project. Was that replying to a nonsense post. Do you still stand by the argument that it is not a viable project? The market seems to think so.

I don’t think anyone has a problem with an alternate view but the tone and relentlessness comes into it. If someone says the project looks OK but your projected figures are a bit on the high side, or letting people know they may be getting carried away with SP predictions etc. Even bring up potential hurdles. I know I have done it here on occasions. No one can have a issue with that but you can’t pretend you are in that boat. You simply get your jolly’s from trying to annoy people.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RNU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
8.8¢
Change
0.006(7.32%)
Mkt cap ! $223.6M
Open High Low Value Volume
8.4¢ 8.9¢ 8.4¢ $502.5K 5.798M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 91481 8.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
8.8¢ 7745 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 16/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RNU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.