RNU 0.00% 9.4¢ renascor resources limited

General Discussions, page-8905

1. 24 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4
    I took the plunge and bought a Tesla today (9 month wait). The salesman said they were selling c.200 Tesla vehicles a day and that trend is increasing. I have a longstanding theory that because Lithium Battery's are called what they are, naturally the Lithium stocks get pumped pretty well - in particular by individuals who don't understand the composition of what makes up a Lithium battery. I asked the salesman what materials go into a lithium battery and he didn't have a clue and resorted to 'Lithium'.

I think part of the challenge is the awareness / education of the construct of an EV battery and secondly the lack of an exchange. The lack of an exchange doesn't allow the media to create the hype of what they are doing with Lithium but I think it's only a matter of time before the graphite story (high usage and deficit) becomes main stream issues that will see a lot more allocation of investment to this important commodity.

I like the coiled spring analogy - once some of these de-risking events occur across both RNU and industry participants, I think this will go a long way in raising the Graphite profile.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RNU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
9.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $238.9M
Open High Low Value Volume
9.4¢ 9.7¢ 9.3¢ $185.4K 1.949M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 66477 9.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
9.6¢ 39013 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 05/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RNU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.