RNU 6.00% 9.4¢ renascor resources limited

I'm very confused (as apparently are a lot of journos). I found...

1. 97 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 19
    I'm very confused (as apparently are a lot of journos). I found this in Torque, which is following the battery story:

Truthfully, removing cobalt could dramatically reduce the battery life cycle. As cobalt protects the cathode from corrosion, reducing its content in batteries could slash the life cycle of the battery cell. Thus, battery researchers at Panasonic, for example, found a way around it.The batteries usually offer an eight-year warranty, which means they can keep 80 percent of their capacity after that period. According to Truecar, „under normal driving conditions, EV batteries can last 10 years before they need to be replaced. That's much longer than most people keep a new car.“Panasonic managed to remove cobalt from the equation altogether. Their new range of 4680 batteries intended for the new generation of Tesla cars do not use nickel-manganese-cobalt cathode but a high-nickel cathode. Also, these batteries, scheduled to find their way into new Teslas in 2022, use silicon anode instead of a graphite one.These batteries, which are differently packed compared with the current Tesla batteries, could prove to be a game-changer.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RNU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
9.4¢
Change
-0.006(6.00%)
Mkt cap ! $238.9M
Open High Low Value Volume
9.9¢ 9.9¢ 9.2¢ $548.6K 5.790M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 186715 9.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
9.4¢ 12920 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 04/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RNU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.