RNU 1.15% 8.8¢ renascor resources limited

General Discussions, page-9199

1. 1,731 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 575
    I guess there’s been more rubbish appearing from the not held commentators.Having them on ignore is a blessing but then I think so many of you very informed holders deal with their rubbish on a daily basis and that’s a bit unfair.
    But then in a few months time when RNU is further derisked by the successful return of the PEPR,a new DFS and a clear pathway to mine construction etc etc ...I guess a SP that has increased significantly will be ample reward.
    Since I first bought shares in RNU at 1.3 cents there have been non holders telling me I am nuts and making up all the excuses in the world why RNU would fail.So here we are at 32c and heading north.A company with the 2nd largest graphite deposit in the world with all the things going for it that all you holders have pointed out and backed up,and in particular you bomber,and I couldn’t be more excited to be a shareholder in RNU.I have done my research thoroughly and are content.
    I just wonder what these doomsayers will say when we are onto construction,moving towards our first spherical graphite sales and being wonderfully rewarded for our patience and confidence in the company.
    Incidently I bought CXO from 4.4 cents upwards and the not held doomsday types tried to rattle my confidence,much like the shorters try to do.I am proud to say I weathered that storm to but it is crap that this otherwise good Hot Copper forum should not have.
    I do not accept the argument that the non holders throw up that they are giving balanced points that holders need to know.That’s BS and they know it.
    If I do my research and make the odd mistake that’s my perogative.In the mean time thanks for all the support on this thread.Remember this is all my opinion as the non holders will no doubt remind you.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RNU (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.