RNU 1.12% 8.8¢ renascor resources limited

it's been very challenging watching the share market over the...

1. 614 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 203
    it's been very challenging watching the share market over the last period. My choice was to ride this wave. As history has shown, there is always a rebound after a fall and I don't have faith in my ability to pick the bottom of the market. My belief is that yes, it may fall further but it could also rebound given the right circumstances. Some of the triggers to that could be no further rate rises, +ve news re PEPR, FID, offtakes and construction.

I previously said how uncanny David's timing the raise was. Because of this RNU is in a healthy place and need for its product isn't going anywhere without a huge technology leap. Most juniours in the graphite space will need cash injection to proceed.

For me, my options are:
    1. sell some, keep money sitting until markets improve, buy back in
    2. hang tight
    Risks for me with above:
    1. market rebounds/some positive news that rerates SP. Get caught holding an existing loss and have to buy back higher.
    2. market stays down for extended period. Longer wait before can exit position. Might need money for something unplanned and forced to sell at further loss.
    Anticipated news, PEPR, offtakes, FID (and whatever I've forgotten to mention).
    Other positives, price of oil is ridiculous and will drive uptake of EV's and a renewables friendly government.

My planning generally includes 12 months finances, in my case I can ride out a 12 month slump as long as nothing catastrophic happens in my life.

Each of us has to consider our own financial position and act accordingly.

Timely AFR article. Markets are in meltdown. Here’s why you shouldn’t be (copyright link)
    If you can't read it simply turn JavaScript off for AFR to stop their blockers.

Is it worth sharing with the forum why you made whatever choice you made in particular if you're still holding what your reasons are? There's some really obvious posters that we really really do not need to hear you repeat again, we know your stance, so grab your feet, breath and keep holding your feet so you can't type.

Chris.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RNU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
8.8¢
Change
-0.001(1.12%)
Mkt cap ! $223.6M
Open High Low Value Volume
9.0¢ 9.2¢ 8.8¢ $305.3K 3.405M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
8 671362 8.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
8.9¢ 124487 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 14/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
8.8¢
  Change
-0.001 ( 0.56 %)
Open High Low Volume
9.0¢ 9.2¢ 8.8¢ 1471520
Last updated 15.59pm 14/06/2024 ?
RNU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.