RNU 4.76% 10.0¢ renascor resources limited

BigAds I see the announcement in a couple of ways-1. tit for tat...

1. 509 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 530
    BigAds
    I see the announcement in a couple of ways-

1. tit for tat retaliation to the west for their bans on chip products. I see them using their discretion on who they sell to as punishment. They have a clear history in this.

2. protection of their ex manufacturers to stall outside production development and hold their dominance wrt battery manufacturing chains. no more raw materials- only batteries

3. a legitimate statement that we are not the worlds dustbin and will not continue to trash our environment so you can feel good about your green credentials while pointing the finger at us as the monsters under the bed.

IMO The world needs to move away from synthetic graphite full stop. It uses fossil fuels and massive amounts of energy to produce and the byproducts are toxic. IMO this eliminates virtually any benefit from a battery to the globe. Manufacturing an ex natural product is insane if you think about it. Turning oil into graphite! why???

The word has been reliant on Chinese labour and manufacturing for too long. It's time we step up anyway and develop our own products. Maybe this will be a catalyst? I have my doubts- we can't get out of our own way atm.

WRT silicone I see this taking a future market share but will it take most of the market?- too expensive imo. But yes I agree- pull your finger out RNU and let's get this show on the road ASAP. The time for talking is over - a year ago.

Get building an all Aussie battery chain and for once let's use our natural gifts & talent onshore and get off the sheep's back. Albo - show some leadership for once. Create some manufacturing jobs. Again, I have my doubts this will happen and another golden goose will be sold for someone else to exploit so we can buy eggs.

Surely we can put graphite and lithium together onshore.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RNU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
10.0¢
Change
-0.005(4.76%)
Mkt cap ! $254.1M
Open High Low Value Volume
10.5¢ 10.5¢ 10.0¢ $144.3K 1.426M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
75 4034285 10.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
10.5¢ 373354 8
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 06/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
10.0¢
  Change
-0.005 ( 4.76 %)
Open High Low Volume
10.5¢ 10.5¢ 10.0¢ 2685315
Last updated 15.59pm 06/06/2024 ?
RNU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.