RNU 1.12% 8.8¢ renascor resources limited

The designs and technical electronic capabilities of these new...

1. 1,770 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1319
    The designs and technical electronic capabilities of these new EV'S is outstanding, what's going on inside and also outside is just fantastic new age, space age.
    If anyone is still wondering about the future of EV'S go and check out a few of the current and non current designs that are either available or soon to be, especially the models still on the drawing board - WOW!
    Mega funds invested and Mega results being presented.
    Most definitely an exciting electric transition is going to engulf the planet and the changes it will deliver to us consumers is going to be mind boggling, a new age is coming and it is going to knock our socks off and that is not just going to be in the form of electric vehicles, but many other electric applications and there are many others.
    The benefits of this change are not only going to be for the planet, which is super important, but even better for us the consumer and I reckon we will get better cost to us in time just like other advanced appliances have arrived over time.
    Yep I'm a fan and yep not long before my fan is also recharge battery powered.
    The possibilities are numerous and can be adapted to our homes, OH Yer.
    My opinion and not ramping just excited.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RNU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
8.8¢
Change
-0.001(1.12%)
Mkt cap ! $223.6M
Open High Low Value Volume
9.0¢ 9.2¢ 8.8¢ $305.3K 3.405M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
8 671362 8.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
8.9¢ 124487 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 14/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
8.8¢
  Change
-0.001 ( 0.56 %)
Open High Low Volume
9.0¢ 9.2¢ 8.8¢ 1471520
Last updated 15.59pm 14/06/2024 ?
RNU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.