RNU 0.00% 10.5¢ renascor resources limited

General Discussions, page-29875

1. 2,192 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2346
    It hit that level without regulatory approvals in place, without funding in place, without the cash balance we have now.

Do I think it will hit that level shortly...hell yeah.

What relevance is the graphite price?

There is NO spot market for graphite.
    Contracts are struck between buyers and sellers.

The fall in graphite pricing was orchestrated by the Chinese.
    Their pricing is totally irrelevant now.

RNU is not in the position of SYR or others that will take a price, it will set the price.
    African supply is now almost impossible to bank roll and fund...the recent events there put the final nail in their coffin.

The IRA and the Biden administration changes announced last night put tariffs on anything Chinese.
    Any car manufacturer hoping to ever sell their vehicles on US soil can not have ANY Chinese inputs is where this is going.
    Do you think China will retaliate? I think they have to.

As DC said to me in the email I shared here, China does not have sufficient graphite for their OWN internal needs, so selling it ex China is likely to dry up very soon...and even sooner post last night.
    And we saw recently when they advised the world that they plan to reduce sales to countries outside....how quickly the anode manufacturers and broader EV car makers poohed their pants.

European manufacturers and anode makers suppling them out of Asia are ALL in the same boat...the music is slowing down and most of the chairs in the room have been removed.

This has been an absolute perfect storm set up for RNU, culminating in the double banger of the budget/Aust Gov support and the US Tariffs bill.

I am not here to convince anyone. I have added a considerable amount to my position leading upto last nights budget as that strategy is right for me.

Each to their own and good luck with your investment.

10x

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RNU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
10.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $266.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
10.5¢ 11.0¢ 10.5¢ $317.1K 3.018M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
26 1365755 10.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
11.0¢ 835625 16
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 04/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
10.5¢
  Change
0.000 ( 1.96 %)
Open High Low Volume
10.8¢ 10.8¢ 10.5¢ 2437082
Last updated 15.59pm 04/06/2024 ?
RNU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.