RNU 2.50% 10.3¢ renascor resources limited

General Discussions, page-5706

1. 1,389 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1218
    Nasdaq is up for the day, week and year and down for the month. Hardly call that crashing.

Yesterdays announcement is the biggest and best we will likely ever get. Its the reason that RNU is best thing I have ever seen as far as a mining company. Has anyone ever seen a mining company be gifted 90% (I know they need to pay it back) of the cash required for not only a mine but a downstream processor as well (stage 1 anyway). Part of the reason I cashed in everything bar GXY a year ago. Now that we have awesome results from the testing everything is in place. The resource size and layout is there, the quality has been qualified/quantified, the demand is there so the offtakes will occur. No sovereign risk, plenty of engineering knowhow and skilled workforce. Its was all about that funding. Most companies need to get screwed hard to get funding. Massive dilution occurs in everyone I have ever seen. I know we have had a few CR's but that was for pocket money not to build a mine.

I truly believe that we do not need a cent from POSCO. There is still a couple of government funding opportunities that will get us well over the line for stage one. Stage 2 may require a bit more but can be paid for with our own profits even from the flake. They will need to ramp up before going all out anyway so don't need to spend it all at once.

Now even though I believe that RNU can go it alone, I would be more than happy to see POSCO invest in RNU if a little sweetener comes like it's the deal with PLS. PLS got the opportunity to JV with POSCO on a Hydroxide plant. Could we get the opportunity to JV on an anode plant. I'm sure DC and POSCO both know we could go it alone and will be discussing further value adding JV's. If we look at the possible supply constraints with many battery minerals POSCO is smart as securing supply with these JV's. PLS will own 18% of the Hydroxide plant. So POSCO know in the future when many other competitors are unable to secure supply their 82% is gold compared to possibly having to shut the doors. They don't need PLS's investment in the processor they need the guaranteed supply of lithium just like they need our guaranteed supply of Graphite. An opportunity to JV in an anode plant will be the second biggest announcement. Remember it did sneak its way into the last presentation as stage 3. Its not there for no reason. It would be unprofessional to just throw things around like that with no substance. The other thing is that the stages will occur quicker. They will be giving us a real push and each time we encounter a hurdle we could have a big brother to help smooth it out.

There is absolutely no doubt that this is the real deal now.
    Last edited by Cadel: 03/02/22

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RNU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
10.3¢
Change
0.003(2.50%)
Mkt cap ! $254.1M
Open High Low Value Volume
10.5¢ 10.5¢ 10.0¢ $66.71K 644.1K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
87 3969872 10.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
10.5¢ 868648 21
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.08am 07/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
10.3¢
  Change
0.003 ( 2.40 %)
Open High Low Volume
10.3¢ 10.3¢ 10.3¢ 45000
Last updated 10.48am 07/06/2024 ?
RNU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.