RNU 4.30% 8.9¢ renascor resources limited

For those new investors in the graphite space and perusing RNU,...

1. 704 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1527
    For those new investors in the graphite space and perusing RNU, you've spotted a little ripper.
    Aussie vertically integrated natural graphite miner and processor; top quality management, Tier 1 partners, Govt support, close to FID - a rare beast indeed.

There are however, a few posters who do not hold RNU, but post incessantly & negatively. Check out their post history to gauge their sentiment & motivation.
    Normally I wouldn't do this, but in the spirit of their own 'public service announcement' intentions, will caution you when reading downramping posts from MrG2, spid, farmsdownsouth and cazz, from memory. They were successful in driving me away from reading the WKT forums before I discovered the Ignore function.

To reply to MrG2's asbestos red herring, FWIW, I work in the asbestos management industry, and mines are just like buildings - if they have asbestos on-site, you go about business and deal with it using a management plan.
    RNU have an asbestos management plan: https://sarigbasis.pir.sa.gov.au/WebtopEw/ws/samref/sarig1/image/DDD/MP4000265.pdf
    QA-ing the plan as if it was going out to a client from my staff, feedback is this is solid, impressive work; all bases covered.

Spid would have you believe RNU are sitting on Australia's worst asbestos outcrop.
    Check out the WA Dept of Mines, Industry Regulation and Safety's asbestos info: https://www.dmp.wa.gov.au/Safety/Guidance-about-fibrous-mineral-6877.aspx#toc_6887
    Here's the headline:
    Where are asbestiform minerals found in Western Australia?
    Asbestiform minerals are widely distributed in Western Australia and can be major components of the mafic and ultramafic rocks hosting gold and base metal deposits located in Western Australia’s “greenstone belts”.

Or this from NSW, showing it is found in common mining areas such as Orange and Broken Hill: https://trade.maps.arcgis.com/apps/PublicInformation/index.html?appid=87434b6ec7dd4aba8cb664d8e646fb06

If you've worked in mining, construction, infrastructure, you know there are a suite of risks that are part of business as usual. Asbestos is just one of this list.

DC and the RNU management team have shown an openness, thoroughness and simple hard work ethic during my time as a holder. Yes it's been a little quiet here in the last few months, but it's getting down to the business end of the study/planning stage, so it's likely all hands under the pump at RNU HQ and really not that surprising.

As an aside, took the opportunity of the Anzac long weekend to get a long overdue fill of rock festival action yesterday, and to see the performers as one so happy and appreciative of being able to do their thing, reminded me to be nice and was the real motivation behind this post.
    Sincerely GLTAH and potential holders. Even you Spid and your friends, there's still time to invest in a transformational world class Australian mining project and be proud of how your hard earned is leading the clean energy revolution.

Really looking forward to the March quarterly this week. what.png

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RNU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
8.9¢
Change
-0.004(4.30%)
Mkt cap ! $226.1M
Open High Low Value Volume
9.5¢ 9.5¢ 8.7¢ $583.7K 6.453M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 198815 8.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
8.9¢ 39999 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 13/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
8.9¢
  Change
-0.004 ( 5.52 %)
Open High Low Volume
9.5¢ 9.5¢ 8.7¢ 3977410
Last updated 15.57pm 13/06/2024 ?
RNU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.