AGN 2.99% 86.0¢ argenica therapeutics limited

General Discussions, page-108

1. 1,090 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 472
    Not every retail investor is a hamster wanting to have a run on the wheel oblivious to everything else lol. Emotive or not, the value proposition and clear understanding of the science counts for a lot in one's due diligence. I give retail investors more credit than the good doctor!

But fair play to Dr Dallimore, drumming up interest in the company from across the spectrum of investors is only positive. Newsworthy events in the near future for me would be animal studies completed in AD (very interested to see whether tau proteins can be reduced as significantly as the in vitro study), second recruitment milestone in the stroke trial, further preliminary studies in other indications, and of course any partnering agreements.

Sidenote: What does the future hold for AGN? IMO a partnership with BP for stroke will see a significant payment upfront where AGN can fund development for HIE. HIE seems the logical indication to pursue because of market exclusivity, but I'm not clear on the drug pricing if stroke ends up being approved first. My understanding is they won't be able to price the drug higher than what it costs to use in stroke patients. Perhaps the goal is to secure a priority review voucher on approval, such a significant boost could see AGN switch attention to AD. Anyway, just some breakfast musings, perhaps a little too much maple syrup on my pancakes has addled my brain

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AGN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
86.0¢
Change
0.025(2.99%)
Mkt cap ! $106.3M
Open High Low Value Volume
86.0¢ 86.0¢ 82.5¢ $113.0K 133.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 400 82.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
86.0¢ 619 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 22/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AGN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.