CDX 0.00% 5.5¢ cardiex limited

General Forum, page-1536

1. 2,340 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2906
    Just on the Conneqt Band, and the science/innovation to be able to get the readings to replicate what is now on the Pulse, on a wearable.

Surely little old CardieX doesn't have the brain power to achieve that !
    Even after the acquisition of Blumio and it's radar sensor technology developed with Infineon Technologies.
    Even if we claim to have replicated the pulse readings on a wearable, validated by Macquarie University.

How about the pedigree of our Director of Product Innovation, Sean Merritt, who has been in the job since June 2019.
    Sean has a PhD in Physics, "Dissertation: “Combination of Broadband Diffuse Optical Spectroscopy with Magnetic Resonance Imaging”.

Maybe we do have the brainpower ...

Some more about Sean :

My background is the application of optical techniques toward non-invasive measurements. The optical techniques I've worked with includes visible and NIR reflectance and transmittance spectroscopy, fluorescence spectroscopy, Raman spectroscopy, and Optical Coherence Tomography. While I've applied these techniques to medical device development the skills I've learned apply across many industries. During the R&D process I always work with simulations, but my personal strength is in experimental design and data analysis. I enjoy most working with and leading diverse teams of engineers in the early stage research and development process and my most recent experience has been leading a team of engineers designing prototypes that include electrical board design, embedded software development, optical design, mechanical design, algorithm development, and semiconductor packaging.

The development process and regulatory process means the Conneqt Pulse product was "done and dusted" from an innovation/R&D perspective back in 2019.
    In my estimation, the Conneqt Band development will have only been completed late last year. Another 3 years of development of the technology from the likes of Sean. Looking forward to hearing more on the capabilities of the Band device over the next 6 months.

Last edited by Quiltman: 29/06/23

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CDX (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.