CDX 0.00% 5.5¢ cardiex limited

So dont want to give a boring life story but a relevant example....

1. 377 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 112
    So dont want to give a boring life story but a relevant example.
    So this blood pressure monitoring has changed from being a investment
    to real life issue
    So in the past have had readings and doctor said that i am a little high but i generally ignored as am very fit.
    So last week had a situation where i felt a bit dizzy and a freind had a BPM which i checked and had a reading of 160/90. Now around 140/80.
    So now shopping for a blood pressure monitor and most likely have to buy a Omron. I want the best as health is important to me .
    Wish i could get the conneqt pulse. Was thinking though if i had it, would i really know what the extra readings mean. Maybe the reason OTC was not accepted.

After the doctor prescribed a tablet. My heart beat went from 60 to 50 and was thinking is this ok , am i on the right tablet, i dont know if this is positive or not and have to make a appointment to get some advice. In the meantime not sure whether to take another tablet .Pretty hopeless, that i have to be googling to find this information. Can see the importance of Remote patient monitoring.

Maybe this CDX investment gave me high blood pressure. Not willing to sell to to see the difference at this exciting point.
    Have learned a lot from this investment. Not traditionally a fundamental guy, so a learning process.
    Did not fully realize the investment risks initially
    Risk 1-FDA approval, would have been a disaster had it not come through.
    Risk 2. Acceptance into Nasdaq- Would not have been a good for funding had this been rejected.

Also learnt a bit about the importance of the corporate governance and the reality of the timing of bringing everything to market has been slower than i expected.

Am pretty confident they will be able to raise funds via IPO.
    Acceptance by the medical community is another risk but we have 6 months after conneqt launch to see if this is the case.
    Wit 2 major risks of the table seems hopefully the blood pressure only starts rising when we get rerated.
    Last edited by TraderP: 02/08/23

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CDX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $16.17M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 22650 5.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.6¢ 2956 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.36am 02/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CDX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.