CDX 3.13% 6.2¢ cardiex limited

General Forum, page-268

1. 961 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 5
    I so hope you guys are right ... I still hold in hope, but I am not so sure it's gonna 'just happen', bang, there it goes & we are all $$$$$.

Many times it's 'who you know' .. ask anyone trying to break into the music industry for example .. ask Beta what they would've thought as they emerged & came up against VHS ... just because Beta was a betta quality meant nothing in the end - it went bust!

Just because we have this amazing tech doesn't mean it means anything, unless it does!! But, please don't think this is a given because our product is superior .. people will play this tech & company as they play & manipulate others to get their way, cos they have the power, & until we have a massive market share & power, we need them more than they need us. Apple having an inferior product doesn't mean anything right now, but they are now in the market with their product & they're a leader & of course perceived as cool, & their products are heritage (which stands for something).

All I am saying is life ain't fair, & just because we have an amazing product doesn't mean diddly .. many groundbreaking product have been shelved.

But I hold in hope .. we do have something the world can & would benefit from, & IF all the planets align then will be invested in an amazing product & company .. still suuuuuch a long way to go - ummm, unless it ain't!!!

The possible outcomes are poles apart - we don't know what tomorrow brings - so let's be real & just hope the world is in fact ready to receive these when they become available ...

Oh, BTW it's quotes like the below which I read in this thread that reminds me why 95% of us in the market (or in any game) struggle & are novices::

"There is a massive need and only one company has what is needed to fill that need - Cardiex. That is why other large companies are clambering over each other to get a piece of it."

Show me ??

BUT you could be right --- beginner's luck hahaha (which I'll take !!! All the way to the bank - cos it happens)

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CDX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
6.2¢
Change
-0.002(3.13%)
Mkt cap ! $18.23M
Open High Low Value Volume
6.2¢ 6.4¢ 6.2¢ $4.23K 67.74K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 60000 6.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
6.3¢ 100000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 24/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CDX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.