CDX 3.33% 5.8¢ cardiex limited

It seems both Jack and Lara have good credentials and any execs...

1. 31 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 18
    It seems both Jack and Lara have good credentials and any execs going to any company would first do due dilligence on the company they are about to join. Any sort of simple research would reveal that cash flow could be an issue in the near future so I can feel reasonably confident that Jack and Lara would have first had this issue mitigated before accepting any role. No-one of any ilk is going to risk their personal reputation or time into a company that does not have immediate plans to grow and fund future enterprises.

The share price is no immediate concern to me, I keep an eye on the market cap of $40mil which is a realistic value given their financials but has huge upside once more announcements come to hand. Almost any company that releases announcements that give the market confidence are valued at 10 times this value prior to proving themselves financially so once CDX actually comes out with some growth numbers I feel confident the share price will take care of itself.

I must admit that I have been a long term holder of CDX and have been accumulating decent volumes over the past few weeks (over half of todays volume) as it is a company with a great story that just needs patience to be fulfilled. I cant help but feel however that the high selling volume must be coming from the large shareholder who probably has some big personal expenditure to meet in the short term. Hopefully he is nearing the end of his selling and we can see some stability before a rise.

IMO and DYOR

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CDX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.8¢
Change
-0.002(3.33%)
Mkt cap ! $17.65M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.8¢ 5.8¢ 5.8¢ $399 6.886K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 200000 5.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.8¢ 8114 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.58am 05/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
5.8¢
  Change
-0.002 ( 1.69 %)
Open High Low Volume
5.8¢ 5.8¢ 5.8¢ 2493
Last updated 11.18am 05/06/2024 ?
CDX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.