CDX 3.13% 6.2¢ cardiex limited

General Forum, page-381

1. 2,268 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2764
    On BRN threads on another forum a contributor has reflected on the meaning of TIME. The technology has been validated and the SP is being manipulated to accumulate. To a lesser degree I think CDX is in the same predicament, and the thoughts relevant here, so I repeat them for your edification, with slight modification for CardieX

A retrospective for consideration over the weekend.

I read recently that scientists have proposed a theory that time does not actually exist and that it is simply a human construct used to try and understand our position in the universe and that nothing in the universe apart from us has any notion of time.

Certainly it makes sense that Mars is not checking its watch to make sure it is spinning on its access at the required rate.

But what for me makes sense is that knowing time is simply a human construct that did not exist before humans invented it is to be aware that like just about everything we invent we can use it for good and for bad.

It was discovered that by completely isolating an enemy from all clues as to time and nothing else you can break them down emotionally and in the old language send them mad.

We can all use time to promote anxiety by setting a task and placing an unrealistic time to complete the task on an applicant for a job or to destroy a child’s confidence.

Time is a very strange and amazing concept. We all know how time can hurt and will say to someone getting ready to attend a funeral “slow down, don’t worry we have plenty of time.” Even when to some extent this may not be true.

Time this concept that scientifically has been proven not to exist is used every single day here deliberately and inadvertently to manipulate others or ourselves into a state of anxiety over the progress or lack of progress being made by CardieX towards a stellar share price.

Every single one of us would like that progress to occur yesterday.

There is nothing wrong with that desire however that desire can be used as our point of vulnerability by those that wish to manipulate.

Retail are being manipulated now not by fear that the technology may not work or that even if it does it might not be taken up but by something called TIME.

When will we get the next announcement. TIME. We have not had an announcement for months. TIME. Why are they taking so long. TIME. Other companies are doing this when will they do it. TIME. How long does it take to get a deal over the line. TIME.

There are countless other statements used deliberately and inadvertently that by injecting TIME create anxiety.

The only way to deal with TIME anxiety is to look at the big picture.

Do not loose sight of the big picture and the validation that Sphygmocor technology has brought over an extended period of TIME.

Remember TIME is the major weapon in the manipulators arsenal but it is a powerful weapon one which we constantly use unwittingly against ourselves.

Warren Buffet uses the following statement to defend against TIME anxiety

“It’s time in the market not timing the market”

that delivers wealth.

Sensed a change in sentiment for the 2nd half of last week ... may it continue for an extended period of TIME !
    Last edited by Quiltman: 09/04/22

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CDX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
6.2¢
Change
-0.002(3.13%)
Mkt cap ! $18.23M
Open High Low Value Volume
6.2¢ 6.4¢ 6.2¢ $4.23K 67.74K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 60000 6.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
6.3¢ 100000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 24/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CDX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.