CDX 1.59% 6.2¢ cardiex limited

General Forum, page-838

1. 264 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 62
    Just read the story of Boost Mobile if you don't think Craig has had any past success. They are following a similar trajectory/plan. Start out over here then move to the US.

On the US listing, it is very important to list where your competition is. CDX isn't the only ASX listed healthcare company getting hardly any attention, and in any case, when the FDA is involved, it's usually a long, hard slog to get any traction. It is quite frustrating but most of us have been in here for a few years and have followed the growth, whilst painfully slow, it is there and we have seen the tech in action.

Back to the point of listing where your competition is, this is hardly a new phenomenon. You see it quite often, look at the mining companies on other exchanges then listing on the ASX, there's no real need to do that but they do it because the market is here. Why did PMT just list on the ASX? Look at LAM, listed on the TSX then dual listed in Aus when they took over some land holdings here, they get hardly any volume at all but still did it. Why did RLT list on the ASX instead of the Nasdaq when their primary listing is on the JSE? You list where your competition is and that is what CDX are endeavouring to do. Their competition is in the US, the company is based in the US and their investor base is based in the US.
    Sure any investor worth their salt can buy on the ASX from the US, but that doesn't mean they will. You used afterpay as an example; SQ2 are still listed here after buyout instead of taking them off and just sticking to the US exchanges. I, and most other holders, have no issue and I think this will be reflected at the EGM.

I look forward to Craig answering your questions in tomorrows webinar. And in terms of his remuneration, I'm sure he will happily explain how himself and Niall have poured in $2million of their own money in the last two years.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CDX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
6.2¢
Change
-0.001(1.59%)
Mkt cap ! $18.23M
Open High Low Value Volume
6.2¢ 6.2¢ 6.2¢ $8.189K 132.0K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 90000 6.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
6.4¢ 45000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.03pm 19/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CDX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.