CDX 5.77% 5.5¢ cardiex limited

General Forum, page-5

1. 1,583 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1766
    @ JaredSykes - g'day!!

Welcome to the CDX boards, and congratulations on your MYQ success - I am still holding around 40k MYQ, and it will be interesting to see if they can actually get users to regularly pay for their solutions.

The next 6 months should clearly answer that remaining query, and the company will do extremely well if users do actually regularly use their services.

On CDX, I think you will find that shareholder expectations are very high - as it has:

Unique tech that is already FDA approved.
    It is "playing" in huge markets (massive TAM).
    It has partnerships with massive companies already in place (MOBVOI - googles partner in China, ANDON etc).
    Very strong & switched on management (despite what one certain poster keep crapping on about).
    A number of new products to be launched this year.
    The new products should bring large product $ sales - and importantly it should also bring large amount of recurring monitoring revenues.
    One of the recent announcements quoted Craig Copper (from memory) talking about a single sales order of 10,000 units for one of the new products.
    And CDX already has revenues of over $4.2m per year (and the latest update suggested revenue increases on around 30%) - and is not too far from being cash flow break even (even without the new products).

I am seriously overweight already in this stock, but as you can probably tell, I find it very hard to believe CDX only has a market cap of around $70m?

If you can, have a read of the MST Access Report from 2 October 2020. Whilst the report was commissioned by CDX, it does provide a very good summary.

By 30 June 2023 (just under 2.5 years time), the MST projections for CDX were:

Revenue: $13.6m
    EBIT: $ 2.69m
    NPAT: $ 2.18m
    EPS: 3.21 cents

Now those numbers (if achieved) would make the current 7.5 cents share price look pretty cheap

Have a great weekend everyone.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CDX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.5¢
Change
0.003(5.77%)
Mkt cap ! $16.18M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.4¢ 5.7¢ 5.4¢ $15.54K 280.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 50000 5.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.7¢ 110000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.55pm 07/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
5.4¢
  Change
0.003 ( 1.89 %)
Open High Low Volume
5.5¢ 5.7¢ 5.4¢ 54511
Last updated 14.47pm 07/05/2024 ?
CDX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.