OAK 1.43% 7.1¢ oakridge international limited

I'd actually be pretty comfortable if there was some pirating...

1. 3,437 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    I'd actually be pretty comfortable if there was some pirating down the track. If you're one to buy cheap chinese electronics off ebay like I am go have a look at the stamps on them, CE, Bluetooth, FC etc etc appear on everything, but likely have no genuine link back to the manufacturer/licensee...

If xped truly does become a standard then we will definitely see some knock offs, likely working ones too however that in itself is a rubber stamp that we've made it (ie we've reached a tipping point where we are becoming "standard"). More importantly though is Chinese manufacturers have realised that they do need to offer quality products, ones that use genuine parts/software for instance. A few years back their phones were enthusiast's play things, now they offer often greater reliability, options and value than any other countries offerings. Patents in China as a result are being respected far more than they ever were and frankly it doesn't matter that much imo as there will be value in manufacturers offering the genuine product.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OAK (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
7.1¢
Change
0.001(1.43%)
Mkt cap ! $1.917M
Open High Low Value Volume
7.1¢ 7.1¢ 7.1¢ $25 348

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 29911 7.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
8.5¢ 182500 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.01pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
OAK (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.