GNX 1.89% 27.0¢ genex power limited

My view is the externally pattern of observable delays, had been...

1. 139 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 6
    My view is the externally pattern of observable delays, had been pretty consistent, the other potential players were going to try and squeeze most for themselves and leave us dregs as we were small. (and they likely thought, we had no real option but to cave in sooner or later.) AKA they were being big boy bullies. (unlike our other investors who are acting like win win partners, who want an "in", not a way to squeeze us out.)

IMO Simon taught them a valuable lesson. And in future negotiations, we will deal more from position of strength rather than weakness.
    There will be legitimate FOMO for any future partners we may consider taking on. If we had let ourselves get bullied wed have been marked men as easy meat in future dealings.

Instead by my estimate, I got an opportunity to put down more money at a time when the risk is substantially lower than when I put my first money in. I have rarely had a better investement opportunity, with more likely high return than the one I recently took (more of).
    We don't have a formal financial close, but the p value for the gap from contractual close (or whatever fancy pants term they used) and financial close is pretty small.
    While some down spuikers have tried to talk down the value of the company based on past prices, when the situation was different, we have, if you are prepared to do your own NPV calcs. And work out your own way to deal with EA having options not straight 30 yr contract. With current information, I was a buy (and did buy until Im upta pussies (even more overweight) again)

and I did so on the basis that in my estimation, EA are paying premium rates in each 10 years, and the 250M to buy at the end is a bargain I really hope they somehow dont take up as our company would be in a pretty position with both generation and very marginal cost of operation storage capacity all colocated. Thus I regarded the possibility of non renewal by EA as a possible upside.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GNX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
27.0¢
Change
0.005(1.89%)
Mkt cap ! $373.9M
Open High Low Value Volume
26.5¢ 27.0¢ 26.5¢ $476.8K 1.787M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
42 29031438 26.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
27.0¢ 18079550 161
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.19pm 07/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
26.8¢
  Change
0.005 ( 0.00 %)
Open High Low Volume
26.8¢ 27.0¢ 26.8¢ 2110232
Last updated 14.41pm 07/05/2024 ?
GNX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.