GNX 0.00% 27.5¢ genex power limited

Watched the R.each M.arkets presso today.Not too much new.-...

1. 620 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 540
    Watched the R.each M.arkets presso today.

Not too much new.

- Reaffirmed that Jemalong was still being commissioned. I note it was generating at about 31MW today which seems pretty good for winter. So still making money.
    - Reaffirmed the funding and construction for the battery will be this year. Revenue for the battery before the end of next year (talked FCAS and arbitrage so it seems as though we will likely operate it).
    - Reaffirmed that their contracts are inflation hedged.
    - Dicussed recent M&A activity (mentions TILT, Infigen) and said that Genex shares similar characteristics to the companies acquired and that the market seem conducive to more. I do note that there is some complexity to Genex's contract i.e. Ofttake with option to purchase with EnergyAustralia.
    - Was asked about hydrogen but said that there is 'work to be done before costs come down to become broadly adopted' . Also mentioned that their is an opportunity there to export to economies like Japan but it seems as though Genex has no hydrogen plans on the table or up the sleeve at the moment.
    - Simon believes the company is well placed now to see better share price performance moving forward.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GNX (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.