GNX 0.00% 27.5¢ genex power limited

General GNX News, page-1515

1. 622 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 228
    The article has merit. It was always anticipated our previous JV partner would be back for another bite at K2H, at the very least. I believe someone to be looking a little closer than was anticipated, at this stage.

What could we do? I would expect this consultant to manage communication between a percentage of our share registry. Take the below list and add Skip Capital (Farquhar) and Grok Ventures (Cannon-Brookes) and other key players from the recent equity raise.

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/3613/3613106-33888059716b3920d210f650a9fa5ae9.jpg

@Jayze87 could expect a tap on the shoulder which shouldn't be too hard given he allegedly works for Genex. This is humour. He does not...I haven't seen him in the lunch room. This is also humour.

Once you have consensus on what a takeover would require between a key stake, it would allow us to block any form of takeover...or at least set a an agreed price around or above true value. Not all shareholders have the same objectives (some are recent shareholders (eg Paradice) and be more than happy to sell their entire stake at less than true value, rather than wait years for the full amount to be realised.

I disagree slightly with @baldynumbers, I believe we are an extremely attractive takeover target even before K2H generates. The revenue streams are clear and you're taking on a substantial market discount, as opposed to attempting a takeover in 2025. Solar isn't like wind, but KS1's PPA is as lucrative as they come, and we clearly have a reasonable deal in play at Jemalong. For sure, K2H, BBP, KS1, & K3W are the primary areas of interest...but don't sleep on Jemalong.

The 'defence consultant' can also pursue a number of other strategies, including facilitating off/on-market buys between key stakeholders looking to sell, company buybacks, constitution amendments (if avail), marketing and PR, further CR's to strategic investors etc etc. Plenty can be done to protect shareholder value, and it's swell to see it being managed so proactively and publicly.

Regards,
    Jeremy

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GNX (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.