GNX 0.00% 27.5¢ genex power limited

General GNX News, page-1518

1. 1,420 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 436
    Ok then, well... That is interesting... So by being a point of communication between these major holders they (the elusive defence consultant) can basically allow trades between them all and stop large quantities of shares going on sale to whoever wants them (on market), therefore defending hostile takeover ability...

Importantly, that list you have posted equates to about 39% of shares... meaning that a hostile takeover is still possible if someone was to start accumulating on market. However, this would require time and a large amount of currently small investors to decide to sell for some reason.

This is good news. As you say, GNX is on the front foot to protect the time and energy they have invested (for themselves and holders) until the share price is representing at least fair value...

This adds to its worth in my opinion as retail holders coming on board now can be rest assured the company has their best interest at heart in ultimately wanting to fetch a fair price should a takeover ever occur and with the pipeline and the current assets and the defensive attitude this means we will likely be talking within the range of $1.50 in 2-3 years not including any more works/projects that come to fruition in the meantime.

I must say, my respect and faith in Simon and management are strengthening time and time again.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GNX (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.