GNX 0.00% 27.0¢ genex power limited

without a doubt... its a big investment for a company such as...

1. 3,866 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 407
    without a doubt... its a big investment for a company such as GNX with such a small balance sheet.

IMO the fact that they are asking a JV equity partner to come in to allow the deal to reach FC and start turning soil indicates to me that they would have little in the way of negotiation chips... it NEEDS the equity investment to be able to go ahead... it has so much pre-arranged (finance, power lines, contractors, asset operation offtake etc)... but without the equity investment... it just cannot start. Without JV.. no PH, no new powerline, no K2W either...

The JV equity partner would also be able to see all of the sensitive metrics on this too... and know/work out GNX's RoR on their portion of the investment... would not surprise me if they were playing hardball to ensure their RoR was greater than GNX's.

I am far less informed than many of the good people here... but the missing of prior stated JV financial close and running to the wire for FC this quarter signals to me that GNX are a passenger to the closing of this deal.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GNX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
27.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $373.9M
Open High Low Value Volume
27.0¢ 27.3¢ 27.0¢ $263.9K 977.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
18 11173627 27.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
27.5¢ 5037239 38
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
GNX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.