GNX 0.00% 27.0¢ genex power limited

Hi all,I don't share the same sentiment as most here so I...

1. 405 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 159
    Hi all,
    I don't share the same sentiment as most here so I will probably be shouted down.

Everyone is right that it is a BIG deal... but with any big deals.. it requires time. The fact that Christmas is just around the corner and New Years is about to kick in... it's the worst time of year to close big deals.

GNX have been quite good in meeting their timelines so I think that there should be some slack cut for these guys. I understand people's sentiment in wanting the announcement now so that they can have big fat juicy Turkey for their Christmas dinner... but this is not how the world works.

This will most likely extend into next year so for me... that's ok. If we can wrap up a deal by March next year... I will be very happy.

GNX is a long term hold for me...even without this 'Deal' in their portfolio, there is still enough scope for the company to go incredibly well. I personally am impressed with management and have utmost confidence that their way forward will produce some significant results for both Shareholder value and those on the receiving end of power.

GNX are one of the few companies that has such a strong focus in different renewable energy sources...I am looking forward to GNX future.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GNX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
27.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $373.9M
Open High Low Value Volume
27.0¢ 27.3¢ 27.0¢ $118.3K 438.1K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
13 8111192 27.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
27.5¢ 5491464 40
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 24/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
GNX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.