GNX 1.82% 27.0¢ genex power limited

General GNX News, page-735

1. 4 Posts.
    As someone who worked for a contractor who was involved in Kidston from day one. I have seen dates come and go. I have seen optimism turn to pessimism. I've seen locals over the moon as each new announcement comes and I've seen disappointment on their faces with the delays. but the one constant I've seen is the heart from everyone
    . Genex management have always been straight shooters having always explained why dates aren't met having always been careful in their wording to say provisional dates. Never promising on anything that's not a certainty. As a management team they have always cared for people and have created very strong support from the local community and and contractors on the ground who have worked with them. Simon has never not delivered as far as I'm aware on anything he has promised to anyone involved in the project. I'm sure he will deliver to shareholders as will all other directors. Its been a tuff year for all and Genex are no exception. What has been achieved in a really hard 12 months has been nothing short of extraordinary. Just so people don't think I'm talking from keeping my job perspective. I was part of the catering team and unfortunately our contract hasn't been renewed for the next stage. So I haven't actually worked on site for nearly two years. I made many friends in the local community whom I talk to regularly as I come from WA and they still believe and have faith in the project as I do. I've invested all my savings with 100% faith that Genex is a project that will benefit all. Locals, Queenslanders and Australians. I have 100% faith in Genex management and I know the commitment they have personally in the project. As an investor I would rather have my money in a company where I know that the management really believe in what they are trying to achieve and not just there to collect a pay cheque. As Mal Gibson said in Brave Heart "Stay the course"

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GNX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
27.0¢
Change
-0.005(1.82%)
Mkt cap ! $373.9M
Open High Low Value Volume
27.0¢ 27.5¢ 27.0¢ $255.2K 944.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
23 19170600 27.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
27.5¢ 7131181 69
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
GNX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.