GNX 0.00% 27.0¢ genex power limited

Hi, so, I'm not having a go, but in March when the price...

1. 139 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 63
    Hi, so, I'm not having a go, but in March when the price actually was 9-12c, it was bleedingly obvious to me at the time (not retrospectovely, but in the moment) to be buying. Were you sitting on your hands then, or just didn't have the capital to spare? Totally understandable I suppose either way, personally I didn't have the capital to spare, and didn't get back in again until 19c, which incidentally is the price I sold at precovid.

From a technical perspective I can see why circa 10c makes sense (gigantic gap), and for a good long while I maintained buy orders there, but I can't help but feel the opportunity has passed.

I don't really consider it a good idea to chase the share price on its way up, but also I have left lots of money on the table in the past waiting for a sp to reach some historical low point that never eventuates.

If there is a massive negative fundamental shift then sure, we could see 10c, and I will see that as an opportunity to double or quadruple down. Conversely, if the current momentum and sentiment is maintained, then that gap at 10c is going to just be some odd anomaly in the chart that will be looked back on years from now as a strange blip in a strange time...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GNX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
27.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $373.9M
Open High Low Value Volume
27.5¢ 27.5¢ 27.0¢ $142.4K 527.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
15 10813157 27.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
27.5¢ 4922936 41
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 27/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
GNX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.