GNX 0.00% 27.0¢ genex power limited

Ash WAS a holder in IFN... so was I.I value his posts... but...

1. 3,866 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 407
    Ash WAS a holder in IFN... so was I.

I value his posts... but also feel that he is not fully informed on what GNX are doing. Stalling point is the JV partner - who won via a bidding war... and is now (within its rights) going over the finer details of the venture.

Agree that is a shame to have given operating control of PH over to EA... but this is the reality of a company with next to no MC / equity - having the vision and ambition to plan / build a high cost, long life asset.

Thanks for the update on the OFFSHORE wind farm turbine... would be lovely if they could get this scale onto land... but could you imagine the logistical issues in getting the blades of turbines such as these from a port to destination for installation??? would be next to impossible IMO.

I will be happy if the KW2 takes off with 4.5Mw turbines... and goes from a planned 150Mw to 200 or 300... time will tell - but the confirmation from QLD government on the funding of the powerlines confirms that it is no longer an issue of IF, but WHEN.

The absence of ASX listed green energy options is concerning in general.

GLTAH

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GNX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
27.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $373.9M
Open High Low Value Volume
27.0¢ 27.3¢ 27.0¢ $263.9K 977.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
18 11173627 27.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
27.5¢ 5037239 38
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
GNX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.