GNX 0.00% 27.0¢ genex power limited

General GNX News, page-944

1. 1,900 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 303
    There must be something seriously wrong. Either investors have had enough of GNX delays or the project isn't going forward. Why do I say this. Because if financial close occurs this month (just 3 weeks away) the price should be minimum $0.33. I mean thats a 40% return in 3 weeks. That's insane and we have investors who are willing to sell? I mean they either know something and are selling because this deal should push the share price to $0.33.

My general outlook on energy
    Renewables got a kick in the pants recently due to what happened in Texas. In the end of the day renewables is the future, use it while we have it but that doesn't mean coal, oil and gas shouldn't always be on tap to help supply as needed. I think the Texas experience shouldn't completely change the narrative regarding renewables but rather I think changes the narrative about coal, gas and oil. The future should be about using all forms of fuel. Use renenwables when they are available and sufficient for demand but complement with all other forms. Yes that means coal needs to be burned at a low rate in the bankground so that it can be upscaled if needed. Same thing for gas. Batteries also help but are not a finite answer either.

Someone please explain why people who sell GNX when financial close is so close and should push the share price to $0.33 in 3 weeks?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GNX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
27.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $373.9M
Open High Low Value Volume
27.0¢ 27.3¢ 27.0¢ $263.9K 977.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
18 11173627 27.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
27.5¢ 5037239 38
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
GNX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.