HIO 9.52% 2.3¢ hawsons iron ltd

Stating the obvious; there are always many factors at play in...

1. 697 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 188
    Stating the obvious; there are always many factors at play in the iron ore game, indeed all ASX "games". One I have listed in bold on the Threats quadrant of my S.W.O.T. analysis for would be 'magnetiters' is the future world market price for this product..."green steel" positives I do not get particularly enthused about but my reasons for that is probably best on another post.

Those producing and selling iron ore obviously have their eye on the current and near future price: those dreaming of producing (like HIO) envisage huge increases in price per ton (possible but unlikely) and huge drops in the price of developing and operating a mine (unlikely, prices of near everything goes up not down). A lot of those posting on H.C. also pump hard with favourably subjective comment.

TFG gets enthused in mentioning MGT above and their recent promotional huffing and puffing...alas it has done nothing to lift their price.

Perhaps because there is always balance - the other side of the coin, undermining current and future price of ore and stocks. Now I do not know the writer of this piece but to me it seems quite likely a possibility so have linked it to my downside ore price risks.

https://www.news.com.au/finance/business/mining/chinas-completions-cliff-to-send-australia-spiralling/news-story/a331018eb24206b6fbe91314ed1bf342

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HIO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.3¢
Change
0.002(9.52%)
Mkt cap ! $21.34M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.1¢ 2.3¢ 2.1¢ $32.78K 1.491M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 61666 2.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.3¢ 154573 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.36pm 09/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
HIO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.