AJA 0.00% $7.23 astro japan property group

Found it. I remember seeing 2016...

1. 3,760 Posts.
    Found it. I remember seeing 2016 somewhere.

http://www.astrojapanproperty.com/media/367220/080815%20bjt%20property%20overview.pdf

If you go to page 17 of 48 it is the AJA (BJT at the time) property portfolio booklet dated 15th August 2008. It shows the lease on Asakusa is fixed non-cancellable for 10 years until February 2016.

So this to me is very interesting (assuming I am correct and it is this property) since the lease has/had 6 years left to run.

If the tennant (whoever it was) went bust well I guess it's tough luck for us and AJA. However if theye did not, well I presume some kind of payment/exit fee was proffered byt the tenant....surely? Especially since by deduction no single building office tenant of AJA's has gone broke.

Other Notes:

1. Forest Kita Aoyama is on a standard lease.

2. Kokusai Nihombashi is on a non-cancellable lease for the first seven years until June 2011 at which time there will be 9 more years remaining (presumably as a "standard lease". This is leased to Japan Securities Agents and as Number 3 on their top 20 tenants I doubt they are the ones that vacated.

As I said please regard my post as pure speculation.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AJA (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.