heh.....I know, right? I'm a unit holder as well, and I can't be...

1. 1,224 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 177
    heh.....I know, right? I'm a unit holder as well, and I can't be certain what to do, so I'll call the given number to be told what the options exactly are.

” In connection with theDomestication, each issued and outstanding unit of Parent that has not beenpreviously separated into the underlying Class A ordinary shares of Parent andthe underlying warrants of Parent prior to the Domestication will be cancelledand will entitle the holder thereof to one share of New SES Class A commonstock and one-third of one warrant, with a whole warrant representing the rightto purchase one share of New SES Class A common stock at an exercise price of$11.50 per-share, on the terms and subject to the conditions set forth in theapplicable warrant agreement. Immediately following the Domestication, eachissued and outstanding share of New SES Class B common stock will be converted,on a one-for-one basis, into a duly authorized, validly issued, fully paid andnonassessable share of New SES Class A common stock.

Offer Details:

·Shareholders of Ivanhoe Capital Acquisition Corp. (Parent) have an option to redeem their shares for cash at an approximate per-share price of $10.00.

·The offer is being made in connection with several proposals, including the Business Combination Proposal (collectively, the Proposals), as proposed by Parent during an extraordinary general meeting to be held on February 1, 2022.

·The offer provides shareholders an opportunity to redeem their shares for a pro-rata portion of the funds available in the Trust Account established in connection with Parent's Initial Public Offering.

·The redemption price may be higher or lower than the current market price of your shares.

What this means for your account and your Units:

For each unit held, you may elect to:

·Split Units - Tender Shares: If you elect to tender all or a portion of your shares, please note that Schwab will separate your Units into the individual components of shares and warrants. The shares will be tendered according to your instruction and the rest of the individual components will be held in your account.

·Split Units - Do Not Tender Shares: If you elect not to tender your shares at this time, you can still separate your Units into the individual components of shares and warrants. The individual components will be held in your account.

·Decline/Take No Action: If you elect to decline this offer, or no response is received, you will continue to hold your Units.

¨Please note: If you submit to decline the offer, you will not receive reminder notifications for this specific offer. If no response is received, you will receive reminder notifications up until the Schwab cut-off date.

How to participate in the offer:

1.Please review in full the proxy material, mailed separately, to ensure you understand the offer

before making any decision with respect to your units. If you have not received the proxy material or have questions about the offer, pleasecontact the Proxy Solicitor, Morrow Sodali LLC, directly by phone at (800) 662-5200 or via email at [email protected].

2.Clients wishing to redeem the shares included in the Units must instruct Schwabto separate the Units by January 26, 2022. Please note: each unit consists of one Class A ordinary share and one-third of a warrant. Fractional securities will not be issued. Any request to split Units resulting in the issuance of fractional securities will be adjusted.

3.The offer is conditioned upon Parent shareholders approving the Proposals.

4.Holders are encouraged to consult their own tax advisor regarding the tax consequences of participating in the offer.

This was thru Schwab in the states. good luck.............
    HC editing "feature" sucks!

Last edited by edski1: 14/01/22

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.