In the interests of this being the "general information" thread,...

1. 37 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 39

In the interests of this being the "general information" thread, and related discussion, I will address your point more directly then, since my rhetorical questions did not seem to have the desired effect.

The requirement for EVs to handle high towing capacity on cross-country trips represents such a small proportion of the addressable market, that it becomes irrelevant to my investment thesis around sustained material demand. The towing issue is not new, and is as old as concerns around EV range. We can all see how dramatically EV range has improved in the last decade with improvements to battery technology.

I look forward to the next decade of progress, especially with the sort of political will and investment capital we're seeing now enter the space. Now maybe have a think about that. Think about how all the progress we've seen in this space over the last decade has been achieved in the absence of such support. Now there's a US wartime production act being invoked to secure EV materials, and Australia has recently been included as a "domestic" source for this undertaking. The scale and scope of this information utterly drowns out the noise of your article.

In the absence of regular good news, and especially in the throes of a bear market, meaningless chatter from articles such as the one you posted can have an outsized effect on retail investors. Especially where volume is low, and you know this since it's practically all you've talked about in the "Chart" thread.

As for why I chose this post and not one of your other myriad posts? Enough was enough. The most effective disinformation is often laced with the truth, and the article you posted was a good example of this practice.

Which brings me to my final point, that I believe the nature and content of your posts indicate that you are concern trolling. You've already demonstrated to be one of those, "The Macquarie dictionary defines..." school debate types, so go look up "concern trolling" if you aren't already familiar.

To be clear, I welcome well-considered negative arguments because they challenge my investment thesis, and allow me to make sensible adjustments to my exposure in accordance with my risk appetite. The sooner I can access such information, the better. Your posts are not that. Worse, they have served as an impediment to such discussions, and I miss the higher quality conversations around various headwinds that dotted these threads before you arrived. Instead, people are expending energy putting out your little fires.

I will refrain from discussing this with you further. I'm not going to put you on ignore, at least not right now, but I will do so if I find your posts continue to be vexatious and lacking meaningful substance. I won't broadcast it if I do, because I simply want to cut away the noise and focus on the substance. I won't play into the concern trolling game any further.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.