"The irony is, had I shared a source from the same editor pro EV...

1. 37 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 39
    "The irony is, had I shared a source from the same editor pro EV and demand, would you have raised the point that publisher isn’t to be trusted? I think we all know you would have let that one through to the keeper."

That's not irony, and your hypothetical is illogical nonsense. That outlet only posts negative EV stories, quite literally. There is no circumstance where you could have possibly shared "a source from the same editor pro EV and demand" for me to even allow through to the keeper.

If you go to the website (not going to link it) and click on the "Green Energy" section for all related stories, the URL points to ".../tag/alternative-energy-scam/". Here, take a look:

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/4519/4519118-62466648a97c25de27e41841420281e4.jpg

They're so one-eyed that there's no stand to take but ridicule when someone posts anything from that site.

As for your other demands, I will not be entertaining them. I do not post frequently, so you can look through my post history yourself if you're so inclined. I prefer to lurk and use the search function. I've never felt compelled to raise or resurrect things that have already been discussed at length, and answered elsewhere. Typically, if something new is raised, more informed people than myself will often answer promptly and thoroughly. I do not feel a need to contribute frequently, nor publish every thought bubble I have.

The difference with this particular interaction is that I see value in sandbagging "The Western Journal" as a source so that you do not continue peddling its nonsense throughout this thread under the guise of trying to "balance the constant demand posts, the constant ramp posts, the posts that say the ice engine will be gone by 2030".

I will not be answering your other talking points regarding the article, or ICEs. As I said, I will refrain discussing this with you further. I'm not playing into the concern trolling.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.