I do find it interesting that 3 people liked this post. I would...

1. 3,359 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 171
    I do find it interesting that 3 people liked this post. I would like this post too if this was the first deal that was signed. After all the media articles about there being a shortage of battery metals, coupled with the fact that we've had 2 years of announcements that we were in talks and being approached for an equity partner, I too would have liked this post.

The reason I haven't liked it, is I now see this as another missed opportunity. There aren't that many vehicle manufacturers in the world. We've seen Ford, GM. Tesla, Toyota, others and now VW all ink deals.

At what point would you guys who are all glass half full, or overflowing lol, at what point would you go hmm, how many more opportunities are left?

I will note with this article it appears to be a free trade agreement between Germany and Canada, not an actual deal between VW and a battery metals supplier/ mine. So do we need more free trade agreements with the EU ect through our political channels? I don't know.

Has anyone read the deals the likes of Ford etc have already signed? I know Bob is very hard-core about making them pay market price, are other companies getting over the line because they realise the mining company needs the auto company as much as the auto company needs the mining company. So if the auto company stumps up half a billion dollars 4 years before the mine (our mine) can produce, well then they bloody deserve a discount? This entire no dilution policy, may not be a good thing, this entire threatening to short Tesla, was not a good thing. Is Bob as the major shareholder thinking as long as zero dilution, he will make another billion alone out of SRL? If it takes 10 years so be it? I don't know?

Is Bob and Sam seeing all these deals, were they in talks with VW, Ford, Toyota etc in the last 2 years and they have seen those manufacturers sign with other companies, are they going hmmmm, maybe we're not as special as we think we are?

For honest info, these aren't downramping posts designed to steal your shares, I hope today we get a TH and you can all go see happy you were nuts, Good luck, however I think we're starting to need it.

All morning coffee musings before a round of shit golf.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.