EBR 3.06% 95.0¢ ebr systems inc.

General Investor Information EBR Systems, page-157

1. 1,145 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 682
    Thanks @longreach I feel for you with the PME story- I'd stop checking that regularly too! But hopefully EBR will help erase some of those bad memories over time. When you think about the pitfalls of investing, the idea of losing a bunch of $ on the wrong horse is obvious, but watching a stock you've sold out of rise and rise like that is pretty rough too!

Not being flush with spare funds most of the time, I need to pick and choose my top-ups carefully. I've put an order in for a whisker under .80, I'll see what happens. It seems almost surreal that these prices are on offer, when from what I understand, we are past the point of risk concerning FDA approval. Nothing is 100% I know but still...

How often does one get to buy in sub 1.00 for a product with (let's just say an extremely) high chance of FDA approval, to meet an unmet need, in a multi billion dollar addressable market, for patients who have no other options?

GLA

longreach, I'm assuming your other high-conviction stock is SMN. I've had a good look at them, and agree it looks really good. One of those stocks where I'd need some extra funds to open a decent position, and those funds always seem to go into my current (small) portfolio. But you all seem primed for success over there- even if the wait is getting tortuous. I hope it goes well for you- and I'll be kicking myself when the FAA approval occurs and I'm watching the SP rise thinking why didn't I get on board!! *Sorry for the cross promotion all, I'm not a holder, just observer.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EBR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
95.0¢
Change
-0.030(3.06%)
Mkt cap ! $292.7M
Open High Low Value Volume
98.0¢ 98.5¢ 94.5¢ $213.8K 222.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 3956 94.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
95.0¢ 151 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 13/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
EBR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.