EBR 1.17% 84.5¢ ebr systems inc.

General Investor Information EBR Systems, page-193

1. 4,749 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1875
    September Monthly Newsletter - of interest:

1. "EBR Systems presenting at AusBioInvest 2023.
    We’re pleased to announce that our team has been accepted to present at the AusBioInvest 2023 conference in Melbourne, Australia on Monday 30 October. This flagship national conference is an opportunity for EBR Systems to pitch to an audience of investors, including venture capital, private equity, high net worth individuals, research analysts and brokers, industry executives and major global stakeholders."
    2. "EBR Systems on Invest it Best

“Possibly the best medical device I’ve seen in a decade.”Want to hear why Healthcare Analyst Dr. Shane Storey thinks EBR is revolutionising the pacemaker industry? Check out the Wilsons’ Invest it Best podcast for a breakdown of his thinking.EBR Systems features about 31 minutes into the piece."
    ("In the latest episode of the Invest it Best podcast, I speak with Wilsons Analyst (Healthcare), Dr Shane Storey, about investing in Medical Devices (MedTech). Dr Shane Storey heads up Wilsons’ Healthcare Research team, with over 25 years of experience in the healthcare industry. Wilson’s healthcare coverage is unique in its breadth across large, mid and microcap companies.")
    I've listened to the podcast and clearly Shane Storey is a follower of EBR. He notes that there are approximately an SCG full of patients (~50,000) annually that could be treated in the US alone, at US$35,000 per treatment. That certainly adds up - and that's just the start once WISE gets FDA approval.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EBR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
84.5¢
Change
-0.010(1.17%)
Mkt cap ! $307.6M
Open High Low Value Volume
86.0¢ 86.0¢ 83.5¢ $694.8K 820.3K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 29597 84.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
85.0¢ 13701 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.48pm 04/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
EBR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.