EBR 3.06% 95.0¢ ebr systems inc.

General Investor Information EBR Systems, page-20

1. 4,722 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1855
    Hi Edmorgrimm, good to read your post.

There's not been much information that I've seen to post about lately, as you've mentioned, apart from the share price verrrry slowly building towards the HRS presentation.

Wrt the accumulation of shares, yes it can be very painful. Some days I've got all of 1 share! And then I've lashed out to push the share price up a couple of pips - it's interesting to watch how the Bots react instantaneously. On 1 occasion I put in an order for an entire line of shares - and there was apparently only 1 seller, and yet I only got half my order filled, I honestly can't work that out because coming from 1 seller I would have thought I'd get the entire parcel. I'd be interested to hear an explanation of how that works.

We do have a couple of ASX releases expected, towards the end of April - an Update and 4C, and the Annual Report (last year was provided 28th April). Whilst neither will likely provide too much information on the SOLVE-CRT trial its always good to hear news about how the Company is progressing, especially in preparation for what lies ahead.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EBR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
95.0¢
Change
-0.030(3.06%)
Mkt cap ! $292.7M
Open High Low Value Volume
98.0¢ 98.5¢ 94.5¢ $213.8K 222.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 3956 94.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
95.0¢ 151 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 13/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
EBR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.