EBR 0.43% $1.15 ebr systems inc.

I will post in this thread, although the discussion is happening...

1. 1,663 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 182
    I will post in this thread, although the discussion is happening in the charting thread. I hate charting threads getting filled up with noncharting posts.

I am going to agree with Lies on the FDA process as a risk. There are plenty of cases where delays occur - it's simply a common occurrence for them to want 'more evidence' for a wide array of reasons.

I had EBR on my watch list for around a year with this concern. I decided to take an entry position on the recent pullback to mid 70s. Facts are, EBR is a speccie. It's going to be volatile. It's not 100% guaranteed to go through the FDA on management's projected timeline.

Having said that, they have given us plenty of evidence to suggest it will. The tech has through exhaustive studies proven to work, and work extremely well. The company is well funded and clearly has a plan to get the tech into the market (which has a large TAM) as soon as FDA happens.

I love charting (not fibbs though Lies) but always go with fundamentals first with my long-term investment stocks. Decent SP bump this week that's for sure. Some getting on board. A long way to go though till cash flow positive so it will be bumpy imo.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EBR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.15
Change
-0.005(0.43%)
Mkt cap ! $352.7M
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.15 $1.15 $1.09 $95.12K 85.99K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 7205 $1.12

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.15 27852 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 19/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
EBR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.