EBR 1.96% $1.00 ebr systems inc.

Hiya Longreach,Thank you for such a considered reply.I have...

1. 40 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 6
    Hiya Longreach,

Thank you for such a considered reply.

I have indeed watched/listened to all of the company's webcasts, especially John's. My investment decisions have always been shaped by the 2 things that I think are the most important. The quality of the product and the caliber of the people behind the product. It was always clear to me that John is a highly competent leader who has the depth and breadth of relevant knowledge needed to get this tree to bear fruit. In addition he has assembled a first rate team all of whom are leaders in their respective fields. I have always had and continue to have every confidence in this set-up.

I also agree with you regards the likely acquisition scenario. Personally I would very much like to see EBR grow and mature under it's own steam into a powerhouse company in it's own right but alas I can't see it.

There can be no doubt that all of the parties, on both sides of the fence, will have plans in place now to deal with this scenario. EBR has been around for a very long time and as such any potential purchaser would have been following their progress very closely, especially over the past couple of years. Equally the major shareholders will also have their own exit strategies, after all they got into this with the sole purpose of making money. A post FDA approval sale may well offer them the best return on their investment. Given a willing buyer and a willing seller the only unknown at this stage is the likely difference in valuations. I'm not an expert in meditech valuations but if I had invested a lot of my time and money in such a venture I'd want this recognised and to be recompensed accordingly. When all is said and done 20 years of accumulated IP safely locked away behind multiple patents is a valuable asset in itself never mind the fact the EBR has a market ready product that is likely to significantly change the cardiac care landscape.

Rambling a little and perhaps stating the obvious..........

Lumpymash

Cheers,

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EBR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.00
Change
-0.020(1.96%)
Mkt cap ! $308.1M
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.03 $1.03 99.0¢ $144.1K 144.1K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 20355 99.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.00 106088 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 09/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
EBR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.