EBR 3.98% $1.05 ebr systems inc.

Hi Lumpymash. Your question:"One question - given the importance...

1. 4,638 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1834
    Hi Lumpymash. Your question:
    "One question - given the importance of the impending announcement what chance a TH in advance of the announcement itself?"

I'm unsure as to which announcement the TH you refer to?

IMO, and stating the obvious, the impending submission of the final module will likely be an important milestone for EBR, and will definitely be accompanied by an announcement to confirm the module has been submitted, but also its possible that before the submission the Company may confirm, via announcement, that all trials undertaken by the Independent testor have successfully been completed.

I doubt that either of these actions will be preceded by a TH, but of course that depends on whether the Company is of the opinion either can be announced before the market gets wind of what's happening. But I do believe that EBR tends to be a fairly tight ship when it comes to corporate governance matters, and thus the Company would call for a TH if there was the slightest chance of the market reacting before either announcement

Obviously once the final module is submitted to the FDA its then in the hands of that body, and once again may be guided by the over-arching principle of whether it can announce FDA approval prior to the market reacting to that impending approval.

The fact that any FDA approval will occur in a different time zone to ASX trading suggests to me that a TH is highly likely - but obviously that's quite a while from when the final module is submitted.

Wrt the last few days volatility my view is that most small cap, non revenue companies such as EBR performed quite badly, and will take longer before market participants recommence considering investing. Thus EBR share price might remain quiet until market confidence is restored more broadly (hopefully!).

I am of the view that some investors have sold down (out altogether?) anything that might be considered Speculative, which realistically EBR remains until the next few milestones are completed.
    Notwithstanding this, and as a long term investor (as my HC name infers) I remain fully invested in EBR and continue to buy the odd share on weakness. But I'm a fairly patient investor, and enjoy investing in companies that could become multi-baggers over the following years.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EBR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.05
Change
0.040(3.98%)
Mkt cap ! $321.9M
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.03 $1.06 $1.00 $256.2K 250.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 52327 $1.05

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.08 2232 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 07/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
EBR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.